Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Busy day

Didn't get an early start on this busy Valentine's Day. Planted two valentines around the house for H to discover. She stays in bed a few hours more than I do.

Last night I finally finished the CD-ROM. I just started over. Earlier I'd been trying to "revise" it and had many problems. So I deleted the damn thing and started over and was done in a jiff.

Here are some interesting links I stumbled across:
  • Cooking Debauchery, a blog about food that has eye and word appeal.
  • Paying for Prestige, an article from today's PSU paper about the scams to be listed in Who's Who directories. God, how many offers have I received over the years? Dozens and dozens. We'll list you as a famous person, then sell you the book for $300. What a deal.
  • Mahagonny preview, a video preview of what awaits me in L.A. (thanks, David).

At the end of office hours yesterday I managed to write about 100 words on the novel, which should be enough to get me into gear this morning. I'll go find out.

No comments: