Monday, November 20, 2006

High octane

Very productive morning, on a variety of projects: finished draft of a new poem, finished chapter in Sally and started the next, and (the biggie) finished draft of the libretto of the short comic piece in the evening of Maupassant stories.

So the rest of the day is for piano and maybe minor prep for tomorrow.


I've been watching Rockford reruns. At the beginning of the second season. Should have time for an episode today as well.

The construction folks are really at it today, making a hell of a lot of noise. I was able to space it out when I was writing. I'm not easily distracted when at work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the appeal of
the Rockford Files?

-e

Charles Deemer said...

James Garner. Perhaps because I grew up on Maverick, which was a family TV event.

Charles Deemer said...

p.s. I fast-forward through each episode's car chase.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was a fan of Maverick,
a real Sunday nite treat.

I remember brother Bart (Jack Kelly?).

I seem to remember one episode
with an English cousin, too.

Best,
eric