Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sardines

Played the early morning commuter game, packed onto the most crowded bus I've ever been on. Guess folks were avoiding icy roads. Glad I don't do this as a matter of routine. I frequently marvel at how few 9-5 "normal work days" I've been at an office in my life. None, in fact, for about twenty years now.

When I walked into my office, the old computer was gone but no replacement in its place. It only took one angry phone call to tech to get a computer here in about fifteen minutes. Good service!

Just got my spring class info and I'm in a small building on the edge of campus that I never heard of. Must check it out to make sure it has a projector and the tech stuff I require to show films easily. Man, I never even heard of this building, nor did the techie here setting up the computer. They stick us screenwriters in the strangest places. Hey, no complaints.

Well, my first student is late to his conference. I expect I'll see a lot of that today. Weather is a great excuse, even if it's not a problem.

No comments: