Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sneak preview

I made a little sneak preview of "The Heirs" ... I'll upload it to YouTube later today.

I need to find a new screenplay idea. Have tons but nothing really grabs me. I need to write something I feel passionate about, like the last two, those amazingly quick scripts that started the summer. Of course, that's a summer's work right there but I'm fickle, I need to be working on something new rather than congratulating myself on recent work. A serial monogamist when it comes to writing. Well, for that matter ... I won't continue this thought ha ha.

Behind on music studies. Par.

Reading about a few contemporary physicists who believe in time travel. Fascinating stuff.

I need to go back to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A time travel piece would be fun, but expensive. How about a group stranded on an island? LOST can't be the only island story . . .