Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ASA


So out of the blue I get a gift coupon to a store I never heard of. Well, ends up I have but forgot, which is to say, ends up I had an account there! Senior memory and all that. At any rate, they have a lot of baseball caps with various designs -- various meaning, over 15,000 designs -- so what better way to avoid practicing piano scales than to look at cap designs? As I do this, I get an idea. Search for something! What cap do I want? Cancer Sucks came to mind. Yep, they had that. Orofino, Idaho came to mind. Yep. But then I stumbled upon something priceless -- the shoulder patch logo of the Army Security Agency! Hey, I'm a vet of that Spy Club, 1959-62, Russian Linguist, probably the most intense educational three years of my life. So I ordered myself an ASA cap! No one will know what the hell it is! Perfect.


Another cap of mine, one of several vanity caps, has the L of C # of my archive and a Starbucks lady guessed it was my PRISON NUMBER, so of course now it is.

No comments: