Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mellow in a disaster

Been sitting here since 5 a.m., when the computer wouldn't boot, and by now I can count the remaining re-installations on one hand. Jazz playing on the radio all that time -- it's actually been a remarkably mellow experience. But boy, does Windows suck. I feel trapped with so much Windows software I use regularly. I really don't want to buy another computer. When I bought this one I said, this will be your last computer.

I saved my video editing program -- the most important one at the moment, in the middle of a video project -- for last but I don't anticipate problems, knock on my wooden head.

I want to snoop around and see about this problem that seems to happen every 9 months or so. I don't lose anything but it's a time-consuming drag, even if mellow ha ha, to get back in gear again.

No comments: