Monday, July 14, 2008

Book trailer

Had a great reading and workshop with the actors. Then I shot the book trailer ... only I screwed up the last and most important shot!! How this happened, I don't know, but apparently I didn't turn the camera OFF at the last shot, so that when I thought I was turning it on, I turned it OFF and shot ... and then, as we were doing that, the actor did not put on the emergency brake on my van, so it rolled into a car, and then I had to do insurance exchange stuff even though there was no damage anywhere that I saw, which means that in the hassle I forgot to check the shot, so I let the actors go. I only discovered I didn't have the shot when I came home. So then I got to play the renewable editing game of, Making do with less than what you need. And this is the result.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's funny! Makes me wonder what the book is about.