Friday, August 28, 2009

What kind of a day is it?

A day to make scrapple! Today's variety, country sausage and lamb.

And my tomato-feta relish! By the gods, it is incredibly good! This will ALWAYS be around the house.

I printed the 78 pages I have of the Army novel to read carefully and decide whether or not I move it front burner. If so, then before I write a word I am going to have an outline of the story. I've been sink-or-swimming with this material for forty years -- and sinking. Time to get rational, left-brained and figure this sucker out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Scrapple -- great stuff! We made it all the time when I was a kid. My dad learned how from his mother, who was a Georgia lady, so we always thought it was a Southern recipe. I was startled to learn as an adult that it comes from Pennsylvania.