Monday, August 24, 2009

Not shut out

Not shut out at the library after all.

Moreover, I feel "high" after the end of the project, which is rare. Most of the time I suffer from mild depression after finishing something. In the past, it's my better work that breaks the pattern, and I leave with confidence that I did a good job. That's the case here. Moreover, I already have some validation that the video works for a few folks whose opinions I respect. Some rewarding feedback. And I've discovered a narrative tone for video that works for me and that I'll use again. I just need the right story to which to attach it -- not a clue at the moment ha ha. In fact, my next "serious" video projects will be the overdue Donnelly scripts. I should be able to shoot two of them in the fall.

No comments: