Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mixed

My worst hour yet at the library: only 1 sig, and she was there when I arrived -- early. Yet the week was respectable. We'll see how it goes next week.

Had a great talk with Esther, telling her when I'll visit in Idaho, and learned she is 90 now. I thought 86. 90! On the phone, she sounds sharp, good, but she says her bones are failing and she's a physical mess.

A good full day of editing, prep stuff for the video. I shoot with the younger Sally actress next Tuesday, Still need to schedule the older Sally.

I start shooting in Eugene tomorrow afternoon. Lots of essential stuff I have to get tomorrow. Tomorrow is actually more important than Saturday.

Busy, busy! Not so long ago I thought my obsessive energy might be gone for good. Interesting.

No comments: