Sunday, May 03, 2009

Up and at 'em

Thinking of moving an old music drama video project to the front "new work" burner and rescheduling the Donnelly vids to start shooting as soon as school ends. The former has had a number of false starts. My first try, I couldn't conmpose any interesting music myself. Two composers I tried to woo passed for lack of interest. Yet I am still obsessed with the story so don't plan to drop it.

I also have a low budget splay that interests me but I think it's time to get back into the video mode. If I don't figure out the novel, well, so be it. In truth, I probably have written enough for one lifetime ha ha, as my fat (ignored) archive attests.

The movie yesterday, Is Anybody There?, was okay. H liked it better than I did. I didn't dislike it, just found it capably predictable.

No comments: