Friday, May 08, 2009

A most fine morning!

Wonderful jazz playing at Starbucks as I enjoy my morning coffee after seeing a beautiful sunrise at home. Forecast has no rain for two days before a new storm arrives, so I plan to catch up on yard work. I also feel like the old virus is actually gone now, so I need to reschedule my video projects. And it's time to take editing the new review more urgently than I have. Primus is giving me tons of video to edit.

I'm also baby-footing ahead on a new splay, which is all the writing progress I need at the moment. When school is done, I plan to sit down long hours at the piano and see if I can do better than last try at the music drama I've begun.

H has two gallery openings tonight, two!, so we'll be busy making the rounds.

Have I said how much I love this eee pc? Of course I have. I was excited waiting for it to arrive and I had expectations about its usefulness to me, but it has exceeded these expectations many times over because I find the "small" keyboard so easy to type on. I have fat fingers, so I really don't understand what all the fuss was about. And the ease with which I grabbed vids from Primus' camera yesterday made this worth even more. New video possibilities now open up for me, like filming long things on the road.

And yesterday's opening discussion of Sideways was good. We'll finish on Tuesday. Despite a relatively slow start, the class has really shaped up and most are in good shape about understanding the peculiar writing/storytelling form called "spec screenwriting."

Guess I'll open up Celtx and maybe write a few more splay pages before I head out.

No comments: