Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fascinating guests

I have a stat generator embedded in this site, which means I can track visitors. One thing I can learn is where they come from and, if they used a search engine to get here, what they were looking for. Sometimes this information is fascinating.

Today, for example, I find a visitor from the Tehran University of Medical Sciences who got here with the search "The Pardon Charles Deemer Audio". The Pardon is a 30-year-old play of mine, the first play I had produced in Portland and the play that later got me the residency gig at The New Rose Theatre. However, there's no available audio associated with it that I'm aware of.

Another thing I learn is that almost every day someone is trying to find out what happened to Sophocles screenwriting software.

No comments: