Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Change of plans

I'm changing my reading material for tonight. Rehearsing today, I almost broke down, the novel material is so heavy, personal, dark -- in the intimate setting of Blackbird, I'd probably depress the hell out of everybody and be right there to witness it even if I didn't have a public nervous breakdown.

So I am going to read something lighter. I've narrowed it down to three short stories, and I'll pick one of them on the spot. None of them will depress anyone.

Got most of my papers read. Great improvement! Always nice to see.

Got my book at the library and checked out their wifi -- now this is the real free spot since I don't buy coffee at the same time. Of course, if I don't get coffee, why even leave the house?

1 comment:

ej said...

Charles, How did the reading go?

Best,
eric