Friday, November 27, 2009

Sketch

Take the dog to the vet this morning and hopefully get a clean bill of health.

I can't recall a Thanksgiving on which I ate so little. Another symptom of aging, I assume. I ate what I wanted but it was a fraction of what I've put down in the past.

The holiday was small but good.

Papers to read today and through the weekend. I'll do a few each day so it doesn't feel like a burden.

Brooding about the writing I haven't done lately. In the end, I suspect there is only brooding.

Everyone in Oregon is getting cranked up for the Biggest Civil War Game Ever, the winner going to the Rose Bowl. I have my last class but will tape it and see most of it live. I'd like to see it go to overtime. No blowouts, like last year.

I get almost a month off this break, the big one. Obviously I plan to do a lot of writing, maybe finish a draft of the splay and great progress on the novel.

No comments: