Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Office hours

Just finished brainstorming with a student about her story and she left excited and maybe unstuck, or stuck less, than when she arrived, which is part of my job description, of course. Man, it's week 7 already. This quarter is in a sprint.

Took a while to get the netbook connected here in the office. Not sure why.

Pick up a lot of scripts today if all the "tree people" turn in pages on time. Which gives me a busy reading day tomorrow. With rain rain rain, it's just as well.

Man, I love this Acer even more than the Asus. And it's mind-boggling to me that I can edit video on this small machine. A portable filmmaker ha ha.

I love the ending of SIDEWAYS, which I show in class today. Love the moment when he drinks the fine wine in the fast food restaurant.

No comments: