Sunday, November 01, 2009

Standard time et. al.

So we turned the clocks back, and the accepted wisdom says that I gained an hour today. Then why am I getting tired at 8pm? Feels to me like I lost an hour.

H fliea nonstop first class to Boston, first time she's gone first class. I think she'll love it. I hate flying lately but if I did fly, I'd want to go first.

Yankees a run ahead in game 4. Hope Phillies come back to win. I'd like to see the series go seven.

Tomorrow I hope to put in a lot of time on the splay.

The older I get, the more I prefer baseball to football. So much more extended, moment by moment drama. In fact, in recent years baseball is the only professional sport I've paid attention to. Fewer jerks seem to be playing the game.

I see a rush of scifi films is opening soon. Studios are such copy cats.

Tied in the 9th inning now. Better pay attention.

No comments: