Friday, July 17, 2009

Next

Seems to me this was a strange waste of a day. Went to Pioneer Square but didn't check if anything was going on: it was, zillions of folks making sand sculptures, a zoo of workers, no atmosphere for politicizing. So a wasted trip. Then home and didn't get much done.

Guess the highlight of the day is the Mariners won.

But I got a good email from the library with rules for collecting signatures outside, and now I have a schedule at my branch, an hour a day Monday through Thursday, schedule in the right panel here at the blog. Also, getting scheduled for something Sunday and I meet with a coffee group Wednesday morning. So I'm keeping busy at it.

Tomorrow I need to get some writing done. But we also want to try and set up a wireless network in the house.

No comments: