Monday, July 20, 2009

At the library

Began my routine gathering sigs at the library this morning. I have a goal, of course, and I more than met it. Hope it proves to be the trend. A couple interesting observations: 1. everyone who signed was older than I am; 2. half drove just to sign, no business at the library, which is good, it means the publicity on where to sign is working.

Each of my four days I have different hours. We'll see how the other days go.

I had intended to move from the library to a store for another hour but after an hour of standing my knee is killing me, so I came home. If I can repeat today 4 days a week, I'll feel like I'm doing my part. That will make me happy.

Wednesday is a big day, I meet with a coffee club, get sigs, and train them to go out and get more. Seniors, again. Does this issue have a generation gap?

No comments: