Thursday, January 29, 2009

This and that

Just about "prepped" for this afternoon's class. A couple more things, maybe 30 minutes, to do.

My Sansa Media Viewer arrived and boy is it slick! Taking me a while to get used to it, never having had a blackberry or iphone or such, but I've loaded it with jazz and a number of my videos. Talk about "small screen video" ha ha! All distortion disappears on the small screen ha ha.

Eager for Friday and the writing time, need to get back on track. Sunday my first meeting with actors on the new video, exciting! And I have a music track down, at least the idea, too.

For all my and local bitches about the weather, man are we lucky when you look at what much of the country is going through. Seems like there's always someone worse off than you are.

Feel like I've taken a slight lead on this cold trying to invade my body. Knock on my wooden head.

No comments: