Monday, January 26, 2009

Encouraged

I find it encouraging that there are so many cogent, rational calls for the mayor's resignation coming from the gay community. The publisher of Just Out was an early example. Here is one today from a comment at KATU:

Sam Adams needs to step down NOW! I (a gay man) have worked too hard to try and separate Homosexuality from the Pedophile world. I worked with Corvallis Police Dept. to apprehend a Gay pedophile. Now I feel as though my work and effort has been defeated. This is supposed to be a time of change and to start helping each other...how can you still stay optimistic when you have a liar as your Mayor? Adams is NOT my Mayor and come April 2009, I will be starting procedures to have Adams resign. I voted for him and he lied. I want my vote back! Portland is now the laughing stock of the United States ~ as seen on Jay Leno!

No comments: