Friday, January 16, 2009

Possibilities

I had a productive morning, thank the gods, because the possibility of working with this producer/director -- and on my favorite screenplay, THE BRAZEN WING -- has become a distraction to working. Before getting this offer, I rewrote the first short I plan to make and caught up on other things. If my agent doesn't like this deal, I may have to argue with him. I like this guy. I like his background and credits, I like his vision (because it's also mine ha ha), I like his good taste in searching for a script and selecting my best ha ha (he found the script at InkTip, a great site for what I call "passive marketing"). He also suggested future script doctor work if we build a relationship. This might be a good opportunity. Waiting, waiting, to hear from my agent ...

No comments: