Friday, January 23, 2009

Health

Feeling a little better. Eager to get some writing done today, both on splay and novel. A tad impatient to see the offer, get this behind me, it happens or it doesn't so I don't have to deal with the suspense of it all, which is there no matter how much I try to forget it. It's stressful to want something to happen.

Looking forward to Feb. 1, getting back with actors. Get a new video project going.

Going to try and learn 3D animation. Not sure I can but have a book, software, will give it the college try.

A student asked if I'd retire if I sell the screenplay. I said, well, I could retire now if I wanted to but this class gets me out of my basement office. Without it, I'm afraid I'd mold down there. More truth in this than I want to admit ha ha.

No comments: