Friday, March 20, 2009

Update

Slow improvement, no doubt about it. Less coughing and more sleep for the second night in a row. 3 projects read yesterday, 3 to go, scheduled for today, which gives me the weekend for the finals, Monday for advanced students, and the deadline met Tuesday. But no room for slack here.


Sick or not, I love March Madness! Some surprisingly competitive games yesterday and finally a significant upset, right here in Portland. Looking at all those courtside seats, knowing a great seat cost $1700 for the 4 games of the day, I marveled how much money people are able to spend, still. $72 for rafters and go from there. I really wanted to go to this but couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money. So I got the DirecTv special for less than a seat and enjoyed the hell out of it, watching 4 games at once.


Round 2 and more of the same today. Main thing is, get those last 3 projects done! I saved the hardest -- the writers having the most trouble -- for last.


And, of course, I wonder how long the crud will hold on. Looking at the experience of others in Facebook, too damn long.

No comments: