Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now let's have a short break

Grades in, spring contract signed, feel good about splay and started a new one ... school starts next week! Well, a little time this week to relax, though I do have a new syllabus to get ready. I don't know why I can't use the same one over and over again, I'm always tweaking the goddamn thing.

I feel like I've made a great breakthrough in my understanding of Big Hollywood Movie Structure. And a rather bizarre and new method for generating same. We'll see how it goes.

I wish this damn cough would go away. Other than the cough, I feel pretty good.

March madness back in gear on Thursday. Look forward to it, though as the lower seeds get eliminated, my interest actually wanes. I'm a Cinderella team kind of guy.

And it's getting to be Triple Crown season, too. Spring! I want warm weather and a chance to push my old-fashioned reel mower around the yard. It makes such pretty music, like the sound track of Our Town. Not at all like the hideous noises generated by my neighbors and all their power things.

No comments: