Thursday, September 06, 2007

Two critical days

Sunset Hearts, the first script written for my summer video projects, ends up being the last to finish. I lost my original actor when he went into the hospital, the cause of the delay. But I'm delighted with his replacement, and today and tomorrow I finish up the shooting. This has more pieces to assemble in editing than any other video, but it also has a good comic line; it could end up being the best of the summer. I'm eager to start editing it and see what results.

Next week, then, it's back to writing -- looking at old projects and writing scripts for my fall videos. I hope to do three in the fall: "Like Mother, Like Daughter" and two pop opera shorts.

I turned in my essay last night. Nothing like 3 months before deadline. I hope the editor doesn't ask for a rewrite.

No comments: