Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy, busy

This is the last week before classes begin at the university. I have a number of things I must get done and others I want to get done. Heading the list of the first category, polish and print my syllabus. That's really all the prep left to do. The other list is longer: bring OLR up to date, which includes doing a final edit of two long video interviews I did of musicians. If I have time, also read what I've written on the Cold War novel and evaluate its status.

Not all actors I pre-cast in "Like Mother, Like Daughter" are interested, so I need to replace them. This may delay the start of shooting but maybe not. I have some backups to try.

Various chores to do around here as well. H takes off for the east coast in about three weeks, will be gone about a month.

No comments: