Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On schedule

So far, so good, as far as my busy week goes. A big challenge today: finish a good draft of my essay. I also need to fit in some piano time -- and to organize the huge project of digitizing my two literary scrapbooks. For the latter purpose, I have a sleek slim new scanner, which works like a dream and takes up very little space. Ah, technology.

This summer just zipped by. I've never had such a busy summer. I'm serious when I say that teaching won't feel like "going back to work" but "taking a break from filmmaking."

I revised my recent short, throwing out some "filler" images and replacing them with more powerful ones that speak to my theme. Duh. Need to upload it later today.

I have my new syllabus in good shape, I think. Give it a final reading before printing it up. It's 31 pages long! I added an Appendix, the handouts I use. Put everything in one package. The syllabus has become a mini-course in screenwriting.

I'll do a few more grunt chores before returning to bed.

No comments: