Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was a strange, frustrating day. I sat down at the computer late in the morning with the intention of working on my splay but made the mistake of checking email first. Suddenly I had little fires to put out hither and yon, then editing chores to do, then the news that the review site was down, etc, and before I knew it, the day was done and I was exhausted and not a word got written on the screenplay.

Today I collect term projects, so the next week is pretty much dedicated to reading and grading. But in a week or slightly more, I should have my grades in -- and a full four weeks off before the winter term begins! I expect to finish the draft and a rewrite or two of the screenplay, plus get a start on the novel. A term break of writing! I may even shoot a short video I have in mind that wouldn't be too hard to do and require no one else.

Onward

No comments: