Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Death with dignity

I really would like to see this law challenged ... presently to use must have terminal illness six mos to live ... what defines terminal illness is area to challenge ... how about being ready to go ... terminal disinterest in hanging around ... in other words challenge accepted morality of quanity over quality of life ... in fact if one has had a decent life and is a certain age and clearly quality now can only diminish ... and this person is ready to pass it is inhumane to make them wait for a quote terminal illness unquote ... Ive thought of challenging law myself but cant find a lawyer who agrees with me ... cant find non lawyers ha ha ... left to writing about it instead but really needs a court case and arguments ... de facto forcing messier more painful options.

1 comment:

Diane Goble said...

I agree with you Charles. If I decide I'm ready to go, get the hell out of my way!