Monday, July 23, 2012

Last day

On this, my last day as "a natural man," ha ha, I have some prep stuff to do before checking into the hospital bright and early tomorrow. Lab work mainly. Not sure what time I come home Wed., just that I'm staying overnight. Operation apparently takes only an hour.

This, of course, has become quite an ordinary routine -- just not for me.

LATER. After some snooping on the net about post-operation activity, I realize this is a bigger deal than I thought. Looks like a month before I'd be back to normal activity. Well, at least the Olympics are on to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging. We'll be reading.

Have a nice recovery. And make Art of what life gives you (as if I needed to tell you...).

Brazil x USA in the women's final (soccer) would be great.

Sergio