Sunday, February 07, 2010

Say who?

I like The Who. However, I don't like rock concerts at halftime of football games. I like marching bands, that's how much of an old fart I am, and why I prefer college to pro football (and high school better than college). But the Super Bowl has become its own genre.


However this is not the best sporting event on TV today. The indoor Boston track meet was, rebroadcast from yesterday. The men's and women's 3000 and 5000 meter runs were the sporting highlights of the day for me. Galen Rupp came in 4th, significant because he ran his best time. He's going to be a bigger star than he already is.

I don't like the sprints, however, Give me the middle and long distance races. Strategy, stamina. I love it.

The Colts look to me like they're going to win, but I suppose anything could happen.


What a terrific game! Saints lead by 7 with less than six mins., Colts ball.

No comments: