Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Overwhemed

The wealth of clawhammer materials out there, and how much there is to learn, is overwhelming. However, some basic skills are certainly possible and continued growth for as much as one wants, and has time, to push it. I continue to increase my passion for this learning adventure I'm on, and I hope to reach a presentable level of performance -- not that I'll perform for anyone -- before the gods decide they've put up with me long enough.

The thing to do now is keep double-checking the skills I've more or less got down and to continue working on drop thumbing, which I don't have down. I have any number of exercises to help me with this, which I can more or less mindlessly do while watching TV or whatever. I definitely have exercises to do daily. I plan to get this down.

No comments: