Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Scrapple editing

I should finish up today, maybe even this morning.

Two issues. Audio, always the major challenge with low end technology. These problems are not solved but made as best as possible. The other area is continuity, here made more difficult than it had to be because of poor directing. However, the problems were solved for the most part, though I had to make compromises to do so. Sometimes I had to make a tighter shot than I would have preferred to eliminate background continuity problems. On another occasion I had to use my second shot choice because of actor continuity I should have been on top of at the shoot.

Despite all this, I am delighted with the video, which continues my improvement. I'll hope to get it up on YouTube today. I'm making Flash files now ... I like to watch them on Flash for final approval. Takes a while to render each file.

If I get these up today, I think I'll spend the afternoon in the yard doing chores and listening to Gerry Mulligan and Chris Connor. And spend time in the park with the dog.

I'll upload to YouTube at the university, which will give me a chance to check my campus mail and such.

Onward.

No comments: