Sunday, July 01, 2007

A NW shocker

This makes no sense to me. There's a hidden story here. He has the Big C or something, and doesn't want to make an issue of it. Something.
clipped from news.yahoo.com



AP

Hargrove resigns from surging Mariners


SEATTLE - Mike Hargrove resigned as manager of the Seattle Mariners on Sunday, saying his "passion has begun to fade" for baseball even though his team is the hottest club in the majors.

The Mariners have won seven straight games, and Hargrove's startling resignation came hours before the team tried to extend its longest winning streak in more than four years.

"Over the past several weeks, I have come to the realization that to be fair to myself and the team, I cannot continue to do this job if my passion has begun to fade," the 57-year-old Hargrove said in a statement.

 blog it

No comments: