Friday, July 27, 2007

A busy Friday

Lots of grunt work chores this morning, background computer stuff while I practice piano. After my lesson, off to shoot a couple scenes with Judith. The big shoot is Monday afternoon, for which I've been composing the background music, a variation of the "Angels" theme for fiddle/violin.

Did a lot of work on the Flower edit late yesterday ... rendering now to a Flash file to take a peek. 120M so it will take a while. I could use a better computer but I'll get by ... I am going to add 1G of memory, however! It's on order.

Waiting for approval from John D. of my adaptation of his short play. Always a tricky thing. Sometimes an author loves you, sometimes hate, for the changes you make. I turned a ten-minute stage play into a five-minute film. I like it -- a much lighter, sweeter tone than anything in my own work (always darker).

Next week I have my last essay interview scheduled for Wednesday. Maybe Thursday or Friday I finally can get into the archives.

A trip to Idaho coming up. Looking forward to it.

No comments: