Saturday, July 07, 2007

Roswell

Follow the link for the entire document.
2002 SEALED AFFIDAVIT OF WALTER G. HAUT
DATE:  December 26, 2002
(1)  My name is Walter G. Haut
(2)  I was born on June 2, 1922
(5)  In July, 1947, I was stationed at the Roswell Army Air Base in Roswell, New Mexico, serving as the base Public Information Officer.  I had spent the 4th of July weekend (Saturday, the 5th, and Sunday, the 6th) at my private residence about 10 miles north of the base, which was located south of town.
6)  I was aware that someone had reported the remains of a downed vehicle by midmorning after my return to duty at the base on Monday, July 7.
(14) I was informed of a temporary morgue set up to accommodate the recovered bodies.
(19)  I am convinced that what I personally observed was some type of craft and its crew from outer space.

(20) I have not been paid nor given anything of value to make this statement, and it is the truth to the best of my recollection.
Signed:  Walter G. Haut
December 26, 2002
 blog it

No comments: