Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weather::Funk::Dog

This return to gray wet weather has zapped my energy. Woke up in a Great Funk. Often, at such times, I hang out with the dog, trying to absorb his vibes, and so today. Sketch is only in a funk if he's sick. So after hanging out with him for an hour, I felt the return of some energy, and I think H's return this afternoon will be another battery charge, so maybe I can combat this gray blah we call weather here after all.

Tonight's Finale class doesn't sound all that exciting. Learning things I likely would never use. But one never knows. Struggling with the week's piano piece but I think I'll get there. We're treading water in theory, waiting for everybody to get up to speed on 11th and 13th chords.

I am ready for summer. Eager to dive into several projects all at once, multi-tasking, getting a ton done. Feels like a special summer.

No comments: