Saturday, May 31, 2008

Michelle who? or, Growing Up Is Hard To Do

Not so long ago, Wie was taking bad days and explaining them off as good days, suggesting she needed a reality check very badly. Now at least she's admitting when she does poorly. This is the first step to doing something about it. Poor woman suffered from no much hype too early, which she couldn't live up to.
clipped from hosted.ap.org
Wie falls 7 strokes back at Ladies German Open

For the third consecutive day, Wie said she was disappointed by her showing as a sponsor's invitee to the Golfpark Gut Haeusern course, northwest of Munich.

"It was very frustrating, I just couldn't get anything going. I hit a couple irons a little harder than I thought. I left a lot out there. I'm not playing up to my potential. And I just really have to shoot well tomorrow," she said.

 blog it

No comments: