Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So long, editor; howdy, writer!

Putting editing chores on the back burner now and becoming a writer again. I can finish up the review without obsessing about it. First up on the writing table, the screenplay I've been drafting, half done, should be able to finish in a few days of good work. Then, with it on the rewriting burner, I can focus on the Sally novel and see where I'm at, having some distance from it now, and see if its complex structure still makes sense to me.

The other thing I have to do is prioritize my various reading projects, especially two that are research for future works.

I'm feeling better today but having had one relapse, I'm prepared for another. I do have to get out this afternoon, to my office to upload the large music files.

I've said this before but this is a dynamite issue. My editors made great choices.

No comments: