Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Quick service

Last week I wrote about looking for Columbus and Other Cannibals by Jack Forbes and discovering it's out of print and selling on the net for $100 to $500. So I searched for a copy in a library and the closest I could find was at Eastern Oregon University, which has an exchange policy with PSU. So I requested it, and here it is, arriving today. I'll pick it up tomorrow when I go in to do my large music uploads (assuming I feel up to it). Since I really want to read this, but surely won't pay three digits for it, this has worked out nicely.

Music uploads, a bit of page formatting for the section, and waiting to hear from our new video arts editor ... and I'll be home free. A long haul. But we don't do it again for six months. In fact, already have a play submission for the summer issue.

Low energy, but enough to read if not write.

No comments: