Sunday, December 17, 2006

The God Theory


I like to check the schedule of the cult late night radio program Coast to Coast AM (made famous by Art Bell) to see if any credentialed scientists are guests. If so, they usually offer highly stimulating discussions and Bernard Haisch's appearance last night/this morning was no exception. Author of The God Theory: Universes, Zero-point Fields, And What's Behind It All, Haisch presented a stimulating synthesis of hardcore science and spirituality that was so intriguing I just ordered his book (before my resolutions take effect!) and also sent off a copy as a Christmas gift.


Most of the guests on this radio show strike me as not-quite-deranged but the scientists who are not afraid of "fringe" subject matter are among the more fascinating minds around today. For this reason, I applaud the show.

No comments: