Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lunch break

A very productive morning here in my university office. Worked with Primus on saving 50-odd poems as rtf files on my flash disk. Worked fine, just very time consuming grunt work.

Also managed to write some on the screenplay.

Needed a break, wandered into the local university bar for lunch, a smattering of students there, drinking, smoking, rituals before or after finals. Had a disappointing "all day" breakfast for lunch and resisted the temptation to doctor it with a shot of Jamison's beside my coffee. I am sure that never in my entire life have I had a single shot of anything and not had a third. And clearly I didn't want to do that today, so I passed.

Back to the office with two hours before I collect papers, so I should get more work done. Onward.

1 comment:

musicplayer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!If you have a moment, please visit my site: USB Flash disk Have a good day!