Monday, February 18, 2013

This review made my day

Speaking of my novel Sodom ...

Posted at Amazon yesterday. I have more readers out there than I realize if I could just reach them. Well the word is marketing ... not into it in my old age. Too much work ... and for what?
4.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting February 17, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This book surprised me. It is intelligent, funny, bawdy and real. The protagonist is such a likeable fellow adrift in an America he no longer understands, that one cannot help but root for him.

Later in the story, we realize that much about his life has already eluded the good professor just as the same thought seems to be occurring to him.

I read the story almost at one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed it.
"Almost at one sitting" reinforces my theory that ebooks benefit from vignette structures (had read this on Kindle). And also the layering effect, as noted in previous post. Interesting.

No comments: