Saturday, February 09, 2013

Kindle Fire

I broke down and ordered one ... the low end model at a sale ... glad I did after reading more about it. What tipped the scale besides price ... my model can be held in one hand ... great web interface say reviews, which is what I miss here ... lots of free movies and video ... lots of great free apps incl equivalent of Read Later that I use all the time ... saves web page fo offline later. More decent writing apps than I expected ... positive review from workikng writer ... sync between Kindles ... ability to watch and show my vids on the run ... actually getting much more use than I expected ... should have done this earlier ... well no price was more. This low end has given way to HD but high vid is not an issue with me. So I look forward to discovery and adventure.

No comments: