Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cough cough

Well, I seem to have a cold, first in a long while, but thus far it's the kind you can function with, so let's hope it stays that way rather than getting worse.

A short short today and tomorrow, but both essential, than one of the two major sequences left will be shot on Friday, the meeting of the brothers in Guam. The scene we talked about on Monday, giving us a direction. It's still improvised, of course, but improvised with some planning.

I'm taking it very easy today. The shoot is here. I'm doing a short sequence with my ex wife as a ghost, less than a minute, should work both as comedy and as relief with a certain minor tenderness during a serious sequence. For making her a ghost, I'll run two identical background clips in sync, she is in the one of which I reduce the opacity, as long as the backgrounds match, she will seem to be a ghost in the scene.

No comments: