Friday, September 03, 2010

Chores & disaster

Good day for chores ... and for a disastrous accident. My dear sweet wife -- have to blame someone -- left a bottle of paint on a fragile shelf near the basement door and when a board fell over, it hit the shelf, which sent the bottle to the floor, spilling pink paint all over the basement, even splattering into my office and onto my guitar case and briefcase, a considerable mess that I did not enjoy cleaning up, nor did I enjoy the absence of H at the time so I couldn't yell at her and now, with her due home, so much time has passed that I don't feel like yelling at her at all. That's no fun.

Spent time shuffling the order of scenes, too, trying to improve pacing and suspense of certain plot flows. I'm really excited that the 90 min goal looks very doable now. I was uncertain.

No comments: