Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aging and health

No doubt about it, the common cold takes more out of you when you're old. That's why you learn to appreciate good health as you age, rather than taking it for granted. Overall, I've been blessed with good health all my life, which is not to say I'm not suffering right now with this damn virus. Two more days to shake it -- and I am making progress, albeit slower than my wife's recent progress through it (as, of course, she must remind me).

Well, I'll just take it easy today. I'm not a great NFL fan but I may take a look at the Seattle or Indie game. I like to watch Manning. And I feel a regional loyalty to the Seahawks, who aren't any better than the Mariners.

We have house guests for a week, which I am not looking forward to although I like the people, H's sister and brother in law. But this place is too small for house guests. Includes a short trip to the coast, I believe, which could be nice. Of course, all this when I should be shooting!

A big scene scheduled Wed. and I hope I don't have to cancel. I cancelled three days so far, and I may not be able to make them up until mid Oct. Have to study my calendar.

No comments: