Monday, March 15, 2010

The Big Dance

The exciting tournament begins this week. I like the early games first, before the small underdogs get eliminated. And I root for underdogs most of the time. The conferences saw an unusual number of upsets. I hope the trend continues. I also hope teams from the west beat teams from the east as often as possible.

A fun three weeks ahead! And the Triple Crown isn't far behind.

Weather may permit working in the yard this afternoon. Only a few more projects to look at. Finished up the hard copy, have 2 electronic copies to look at this morning, some auditing and advanced students to consider tomorrow.

And as soon as my grades are in, must FINALLY get these taxes done. Also eager to return to the opera score, bring in front burner over the term break.

Banjo studies also progressing well, which is encouraging. Close to recording some tunes I can be proud of.

Daylight savings time, spring teasing the weather, it looks like I survived winter again.

No comments: