Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breakfast



Breakfast is my favorite meal. If some health crisis or whatever demanded a radical change in my eating habits, I could give up lunch and dinner without much pain -- but it would be hard to give up breakfast. This morning, for example, here at home, I made hashbrowns, eggs, sausage and scrapple. I usually don't have two meats but H wanted sausage and I wanted scrapple, so I made both and ended up eating both. About every other day or two, I have oat meal for breakfast, which I love. Sometimes I have it with bacon. Whatever it is, breakfast is my favorite meal to make at home and my favorite meal to go out to. I would have a very hard time taking my tradition of breakfast out of my routine to start the day. The day I have to stop eating breakfast is likely the day I should give up the race.

No comments: